Municipal Waste Site Hours
|Tuesday||9:00am until 4:00pm|
|Saturday||9:00am until 4:00pm|
Garbage bags must be placed in garbage cans at residences, and be set-out for collection no later than 7:00 a.m. every Tuesday. A maximum of three (3) garbage bags will be picked-up weekly.
Garbage Reminder to Residents:
The Township of Coleman’s Collection and Disposal of Garbage and other Refuse By-law No. 13-43, outlines that:
- Every householder shall provide and maintain a sufficient number of covered metal or plastic containers for the purpose of placing waste out for collection.
- Containers may not exceed 36 inches in height, or have a diameter larger than 18 inches, and shall not weigh more than 50 lbs.
- Bags placed inside each container may not exceed 36 inches x 26 inches.
- Containers must be set out for collection no later than 7:00 a.m. every Tuesday
Please note: non-compliance with By-law No. 13-43 may result in uncollected waste. For safe and efficient waste collection, scattered garbage as a result of unsecured bags or containers will not be collected and is the responsibility of the homeowner. Please place this residual waste in bags and in
containers for the next collection period, or dispose of at the municipal waste site during normal hours of operation. Thank you for your cooperation.
Recyclables will be collected bi-weekly, on the scheduled “pick up week” as listed in the Community Bulletin and in the Community mail-out.
|Mixed Paper:||includes newspaper, inserts, junk mail, magazines, catalogues, phone books, writing and computer paper, glossy flyers, egg cartons, coloured paper, clean packaging paper and paperback books|
|Boxboard:||cereal boxes, cardboard tubes and similar material, flattened|
|Corrugated Cardboard:||includes material such as clean pizza boxes. Material must be flattened before collection by the recycling collection vehicle.|
|Aluminum & Steel Cans:||includes beverage and food cans|
|Glass, clear & coloured:||all food and beverage bottles and jars only|
|Pastics:||containers designated with the recycling symbol #1 through #7|
|Electronics:||assorted electronics, including, televisions, computers, printer etc.|
- Being a By-Law to establish a system for the COLLECTION AND DISPOSAL OF GARBAGE AND OTHER REFUSE AND TO DESIGNATE CERTAIN LANDS FOR GARBAGE DISPOSAL
- BEING A BY-LAW TO AMEND BY-LAW 12-06 BEING A BY-LAW TO PROVIDE FOR MAINTAINING LAND IN A CLEAN AND CLEAR CONDITION CLEAN YARD BY-LAW
- BEING A BY-LAW to amend By-Law 12-06 being a by-law to provide for Maintaining Land in a Clean and Clear Condition Clean Yards By-Law
- BEING A BY-LAW to amend By-12-06 being a by-law to Provide for Maintaining Land in a Clean and Clear Condition Clean Yards By-Law