• Operate various municipal vehicles and snow plowing equipment
• Provide complete and accurate paperwork as required (e.g. hours of service, etc.)
• Must be available to work during the day, evening and weekend shifts
• Perform miscellaneous yard duties as required
• Other duties as assigned
• General knowledge of the winter maintenance equipment
• Valid DZ license required at time of assignment (minimum)
• Clean Driver Abstract
• Prior snow plow operation experience
• Team Player
• Comply with provincial and Township occupational health and safety legislation, regulations, policies and procedures.
• Maintain confidentiality in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Please address your resume to the attention of Logan Belanger, CAO, email@example.com no later than 4:00 p.m. Friday, October 14th, 2016
Township of Coleman
937907 Marsh Bay Road Coleman, ON P0J 1C0
Phone 705-679-8833 Fax 705-679-8300
In accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, personal information is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act, and will only be used for candidate selection. The Township of Coleman is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation will be provided in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code for all parts of the recruiting process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance. We thank all persons for applying; however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.