Minutes of a Special Meeting held in the Council Chambers, 937907 Marsh Bay Road, Coleman Township, on Tuesday, January 25th, 2011 at 6:30 p.m.
There were present:
Township of Coleman Mayor: D. Cleroux
Councillor: S. Cote
Clerk-Treasurer: C. Bigelow
Deputation: Mrs. Evelyn Gauvreau – Modular Homes
Mrs. Gauvreau was in attendance to make a presentation on Modular Homes constructed by Skyline, a company located in Indiana. Mrs. Gauvreau is looking for real estate on which to place these homes. She advised that, if Council considers her proposition, the Township of Coleman would have to designate a location, survey out lots and put a by-law in place to oversee and control the placement of the homes on the lots (i.e. set backs) and landscaping of the properties. Septic Systems and Wells would be required for each property. The cost to prospective homeowners would be approximately $80,000.00.
Mayor Cleroux thanked Mrs. Gauvreau for her presentation and Council agreed to consider her proposal.
1. 2011 Budget review – Councillors Cote and Marcella presented preliminary 2011 budget Figures for review.
2. Town of Cobalt – Cobalt Water Commission – copies of the correspondence were distributed to Council for their review. This matter was deferred to the next meeting.
1. Workshop – Positive Youth Development
– North Bay General Hospital – Your new hospital is open January 30th.
– THU – Board of Health Minutes
Motion 10-01-16 MOVED BY Pat Tresidder and SECONDED BY Lois Perry:
BE IT RESOLVED THAT this meeting do now adjourn. Carried.