Minutes of a Special Meeting held in the Council Chambers, 937907 Marsh Bay Road, Coleman Township, on Wednesday, August 4th, 2012 at 6:00 p.m.
There were present:
Township of Coleman Acting Mayor: C. Marcella
Councillor: S. Cote L. Perry
Clerk-Treasurer: C. Bigelow
1. ADOPTION OF THE AGENDA
Motion 13-02-39 MOVED BY Lois Perry and SECONDED BY Susan Cote:
BE IT RESOLVED THAT Council approves the agenda for the regular meeting of February 28, 2013 as presented. Carried.
2. DECLARATION OF CONFLICT OR PECUNIARY INTEREST
Motion 13-0240 MOVED BY Susan Cote and SECONDED BY Lois Perry:
BE IT RESOLVED THAT By-Law No. 13-14 being a by-law to authorize the execution of an agreement with Her Majesty The Queen in Right of Ontario as represented by the Minister of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs and The Corporation of the Township of Coleman be read a first and second time. Carried.
Motion 13-02-41 MOVED BY Lois Perry and SECONDED BY Susan Cote:
BE IT RESOLVED THAT By-Law No. 13-14 be read a third and final time and be passed and enacted. Carried.
4. NEW BUSINESS
1. TransCanada Pipeline
– TransCanada Pipeline have joined two roll numbers resulting with the elimination of one roll number. Consequently, taxes for the eliminated roll number will only be collected with the final notice in August/September.
2. Larry Reeve – use of hall
– Council agreed to Mr. Reeve’s request for the use of the hall providing he pays a “cleaning fee” of $35.00 per week.
– AMCTO – Legislativew Express, Municipal Minute
– Mike Trodd – District wide event
– John Stothers – EMO Killarney Sector Spring Sector Meeting
– MNDM – Practioners’ Forum
– Ontario Sheep Marketing Agency – Challenges of livestock farmers.
– Weekly Detour
– Ontario Tire Stewardship – website changes
– AMO – Watch File
Motion 13-02-42 MOVED BY Susan Cote and SECONDED BY Lois Perry:
BE IT RESOLVED THAT this meeting do now adjourn. Carried.
CLERK-TREASURER ACTING MAYOR